Half Day AM Charter Description
Cost: $500.00 (up to six people)
Charter Times: 6:00 AM – 11:00 AM (dock to dock)
Fish Species: Kings, Coho, Steelhead, Lake Trout
Customer Arrival to Dock: 5:30 AM
Customer Return to Dock: 11:00 AM
What To Bring
- MICHIGAN fishing license for anyone 17and older (or out of state). You can purchase a one day fishing license if you are out of state. Use our website www.ourlegaseacharters.biz to do this. License purchase can be found under the “Charter Services” heading.
- Warm jacket or hoodie (rain gear when
applicable). Recommended for summer trips too.
- Food and beverages for the day in a small cooler.
- Sunglasses, hat, and sunscreen, bug spray
- Motion sickness aids such as Dramamine, sea bands, Motion Ease essential oil (found at Walmart).
- Cooler to transport fish home in. (We provide fillets and bags for storage and freezing).
A TWO (2) week notice of cancellation PRIOR to scheduled charter is REQUIRED for full refund.
Bad Weather Policy
Charter will be rescheduled (or) pro-rated (determined by the captain).
Return to dock. No refund will be issued per captain’s discretion.
ABSOLUTELY NO MARIJUANA OR ILLEGAL DRUG USE OR PARAPHENALIA WILL BE TOLERATED!!
Return to dock. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.